Can I choose to pay cash on delivery?
- Yes, you can pay through cash on delivery (COD) for transactions up to Rs.25,000
What is the process to pay Cash on delivery (COD)?
- Please follow these steps to pay cash on delivery for your order:
- Place order as prescribed in ‘How to place an order’.
- In the Payment Information form, select ‘Cash on Delivery’
- On delivery of the product, you’ll be asked for the required amount in cash a receipt will be provided along with your purchase.
In how many destinations is COD service available?
- The COD service is available all over Pakistan.
Is it necessary to make an account?
- No, but setting up an account will allow you to order without having to enter your details every time you shop with us. However you can also place an order without making an account by checking out as a guest.
Is my personal information kept secured?
- Please be assured that all the payment and shipping data presented by our clients is kept secure and classified. At no time will we share, lease or offer your own data without your consent.
What if I forget my password, how can I recover it?
- At the sign-in page click on ‘Forget Password’, enter your email address and click on ‘submit’. You will receive a set of instructions to your registered email to reset your password.
How can I view my order history and details?
- You need to sign-in to “my account” to view your order history. Click on the order you wish to see the details for.
Can I track my order?
- You can visit your current order status by clicking on the order history option.
Can I add items to the existing order?
- It is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed.